10.08.2012

Orange Lunch


The other week I posted a picture of a green lunch I made for Oscar during a week they were working on orange, so now here's the orange lunch. I didn't start out with a plan to make an all orange lunch (or an all green lunch), but once there was cantaloupe and satsuma in there I figured I should run with it.  Carrots, cantaloupe, string cheese, PB honey banana sandwich, satsuma and a butterscotch disc.

I feel a little guilty sending monochromatic lunches, since it's healthier to eat a variety of colors at each meal. But not that guilty - I'm sure this is way healthier than whatever they served at school, even with the piece of candy. I'm excited about lunches this month - I need to pull out my Halloween cookie cutters and start putting them to good use before it's too late!

No comments: