11.24.2012

Days 17-24

Day 17 - I'm thankful for watching a sunrise.


Day 18 - I'm thankful for cousins. I always had so much fun playing with cousins, I'm glad Oscar and Alice have some awesome ones.


Day 19 - I'm thankful for silliness, and kids that remind me to enjoy some silliness.


Day 20 - I'm thankful for hikes in crunchy leaves


Day 21 - I'm thankful for adventures!


Day 22 - I'm thankful for aunts and uncles. I have some pretty amazing ones and so do my kids. Plus, Jeremy is an awesome uncle.


Day 23 - I'm thankful for crossing things off a bucket list. Our trip to Ohio was jam-packed full of goodness. We crossed off things we didn't even think to add to the list.


Day 24 - I'm thankful to be home after a long night of traveling. -

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love them all! And love that you made a list.